Friday, April 13, 2007

No You Didn't...Price Reduced by ONE DOLLAR.

I don't know why they did this, nor do I care, but it's the funniest thing I've seen all day (...possibly all week). I was recently contemplating blogging about people who reduce their homes by 1-10K and think it's going to make a difference in today's market. Show me a 30K reduction and then you'll get my attention, that is if the original price wasn't padded. This, on the other hand, defies ones ability to keep a straight face.

Attention!
If this is your home and your agent recommended that this would bring in the masses, you may want to shop for a new agent. In my opinion, I think the home should have been pulled from the MLS altogether, repriced (with more than a $1 difference) and then relisted in a week or two. The way it was done just makes the seller and/or agent look ridiculous...but it was good for a laugh. I guess that's worth a buck.

Note: Redfin is NOT the agent on this listing. I just got the info from their site.

No comments: