Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A pool and a pond. A pond would be good for you...

Dear Real Estate Agent,

Although I think this pond is somewhat attractive,
I am currently looking for home for my family, not for frogs or a breeding ground for mosquitoes. In light of this, you many consider changing your lead picture to the front of the home instead of the fountain/pond image that is currently being used. And while I am on the topic, of the 5 pictures shown, 2 are of the landscaping, 1 is a close-up of an outside gazebo, 1 is the front of the house and the final one is the dining/kitchen area. I plan on living IN the house, so I would really like to see several more images of the interior rooms and spaces. Your listing mentions a "large sunroom" and a "large master bedroom", which could have been great subjects for the aforementioned interior photographs.

Best regards,
John Q. Homebuyer

No comments: